Sunday, June 8, 2008

I have a house


Recently I moved to my new house in Bogra. I may have mentioned that the whole office in Sirajganj moved. Anyhow, my move was very easy since I have so little stuff to move. but then I had to look for new stuff to fit into my new home for the next 2 years and may be few more months in Bangladesh. Its small but new, has two bed rooms with kitchen and two toilet and I am having the kitchen to myself, whow, I love it. It needs more furnitures and more face lif but I will do that as daysgo by but for now who cares I have my own house and I am so excited about it.

3 comments:

Stephanie Cole said...

how exciting! can we come over for dinner sometime?

Merideth said...

congratulations on your own place len!!! welcome home!!! =)

Lena Yual said...

Youre most welcome, very exciting..