Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Visit 2009/Shukurer Ghor


Yeee. my first out visit for the year 2009 started Saturday the 10th January. This is suppose to be weekend but anywheres who cares, I went anywhere. Started my journey as usual, meaning last years travelling..local bus with lots of people...hoping that people will not sit on your lap. made it savely and started my next project for this year which is pig house. Before that while sitting in the bus I saw lushy wheat grasses coming up, and then yellow heads of mustered plants scattered in one area to the other. Its nice to see some fields are as bright as the sun as it seems like as your passing through the field like youre in a roller coaster and others are brown as the dust. Some parts of the area have just harvested rice and left untouched, and I saw goats, sheep and cattles on it, but to tell you the truth nothing is there and I was wondering why there were lots of animals there till it clicked in my head that they are eating the fallen rice grains. Back to my pig house construction, its been on for three days now and its looking good. Have set the foundation for the partions and then the flooring and flooring comes Ill need to be. while the housing is going fine I found out today that people who bought/brought the piglets in the mission had brought lots of male which we didnt need. I am frustrated about it but I still have the time to sale them or exchange for female as these words I am tell myself so to calm my self down. How can you work with people who says yes when you ask them the question you understood and thendont down what you told them to do. Anywheres, other then that we have started fine and hope to have my piglets move into their new home not only their new home but to their individual rooms.

No comments: