Friday, February 27, 2009

The Retreat

So...we had our expetriate country retreat a week ago. It was very nice to be out of very plain areas to at least sort of mountain country side. Its a different kind of of setting apart from the very plain but green bangladesh that I am used to now. The people living there are totally different and of course there is rainforest, which we went for a walk. Seeing monkeys and drinking seven layers of different coloured tea twices, is something to remember. Then having our group devotional/sharing time together was very helpful. I should say that most of my lives living is on denial, but this doesnt make me a bad person.. rather finding the common ground to share is very much needed. I should say that when sharing with one another on common ground really helps thus relieving our exhausted mind partially or completely. While I am still in the Grace period, I have to learned how to serve whole heartly. This was the word of the Lord came to me during the retreat.

So, the retreat was fun, walking through the woods and smelling the dead leaves was the highlight for me. Then of course sharing, playing games, just hanging out with the group and drinking seven layers of colored tea.

No comments: