Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A wanderer, a traveller, a sojourner

I am a wanderer, a traveler a sojourner! Since i came to Bangladesh I realized that I traveled a lot. My comfort I find is with my MP3 player as I am stared down..I have set this invisible walls that I see nothing and hear nothing and the only thing is my music. I rested my head on the local buses several times and awaken by the thunderous sounds of the bus honks. I have created my resistance to the problem of staring, nothing more to say rather a boundary of silence. Local bus is now my place for thinking and the guest house is my resting place. Road side hotels are my dinner table or break fast table..every conductor is my friendly tour guide.
Books have been my friend and MP3 has been my listening vessel. What can I say, this world is not my home and I know that I am just passing through.. its a song and it has become my reality. So, here I go...a traveler, a sojourner, a wanderer!
Cant wait for the best stored for me!!
Peace,

1 comment:

Stephanie Cole said...

we love you lena! i'm glad that your mp3 (the music) can bring you peace. you always bring us joy!

melody is here at the farm. i can't help but think of you when i'm around her. she is so goofy, even sillier than you!