Monday, November 1, 2010

Two Deads in the Family

On the 24th of October 2010, was my second eldest brother's burial. After one day of rest, my eldest brother's daughter passed away, both from illnesses. It was such a tragic.... The cost of the casket for both, food for the mourners...it is quiet an expense, but the pain of loosing them is such that, I thought I will not make it. But its a week now and I am coping. My family is right now going through a lot of emotional pain....every time I reach home, just getting into the trend of being so tired...this is what I am experiencing. please think of me and my family in your prayers.

Thank you

3 comments:

Stephanie Cole said...

oh lena, i'm sorry. we are thinking about you and will pray for your family. we love you!

Merideth said...

Lena,
I am so sorry to hear about this. I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family.
Love you!

Lena Yual said...

thank you all, your love and prayers for me is a treasure to me!!!