Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Using CNG to Class





Well, today I got some shorts. I am getting better now with my traveling on CNG and I took my camera today and here are some of the pictures that I took. You can see the picture of a CNG that I am referring to. Its that green colored three wheeled transport. Anyhow, here I am also dressed in arna and other Bangladeshi clothes but not yet on sari, this will take a while for me to get them on. I can read the scripts now and understand few words and that about it. Well I will keep posting so I will leave now.

1 comment:

Austin and Marita Miller Family said...

Hi Lena, Thought I would leave you your first comment. It sounds like you will do great with the language. You are welcome any time to drop by in Mymensingh. We would love to have you and of course the boys would too. You can check out our blog (we just started)at the following addresses. The first one is our family blog and the other one is more of a creative one.

http://millersinmymensingh.blogspot.com/

http://colormarinade.blogspot.com/

Take care,

Austin and Marita