Saturday, February 2, 2008

A month Old





Well, today is special because I am celebrating my 1st month being here. It was quite a trip, but I made it and that its one month from now. So I have seen the good and the bad sides of Bangladesh. I have seen and experienced the traffic jam and I have seen people who have no bones at all, may he/she does but than its all flat. Smog doesn't go away, and everyone say that its always been like this. I do miss the fresh air but that can wait. The pass two or three days I and some of my co-workers have been invited to attend a village Bangla Wedding and we did. Its so amazing, they have three full days of celebration. They feed most three thousand people, everyone that attended the wedding. Here, everyone in the village is invited. Anyhow, being in the village was refreshing for me. Yes, away from the busy streets of Dhaka, was really great. Oh, I saw this amazing creatures, wild monkeys in the village. On top of that I saw lots of lush green color and paddy fields that had men working.

1 comment:

Merideth said...

congratulations on one month len! whoo hoo!!!