Sunday, February 24, 2008

Meeting Friends


Its been so far great. The past few days have great in the sense that God provides. Well, I met this wonderful lady name Serah and together we've spend few days praying and its amazing that God does provides. Iam feeling better and that prayer is amazing. Prayer is such a energy giver, its the power house and I am refreshed once again. I have few days left before moving to Sirajganj and I am looking forward for that. I think I am getting use to the surrounding atmosphere here in Dhaka but I will leave soon and that really good for me. The 26th of this month Ill be out for a retreat for the foreigners and I am looking forward for that. We'll be there for three days and be back on the Saturday. God is great and He is Jehovah Jire, he provides.



1 comment:

merideth said...

God does provide Len!!! I'm praying for you.