Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Picnic


this pillowpass game is mostly played during picnic: are'nt these kids wonderful, a visit to the botanical


rice paddy in the village: Lots of Rickshaws

I feel like I am changing every day as I figure out what to do next as time goes by. I feel like my life is like water vapor evaporating as it is heated to the maximum. It'll be gone and gone forever if it is left to boiled to its maximum. But again I am reminded that the vapor condenses and returns back to earth as rain and it nurtures the bio-diversity, how amazing is it. Anyhow, past few days have been busy, not that I worked hard but hunging out with friends and their friends. Its good to have friends but as an introvate, its also overwhelming, its tiring at the end of the day. We did several things, went shopping, just talking or playing games and had dinner together so thats great. This is also funny, I cant remember the exact date of our Dhaka Staff Picnic, but we had the picnic like few weeks ago. I thought it was going to be those typical Bangali picnic but was so different and I am happy about that. We played soccer and children had wonderful time with many games that were organised by the sport committe. Any how, all in all things are going fine and my language class will be done tomorrow that is 20th of Feb 08. Hehehehe, thats good but I am not done with my speaking practices, so that'll be done in the village.

3 comments:

Allan Albert De Laurell said...

i love your rice field too... so do you get to wear those kind of clothes too?

Merideth said...

i love your photos lena!!! congratulations on finishing language school! whoo hoo....
love ya!

KIRSTEN said...

ahh...Lena...great blog...we completely understand where you are coming from when you talked about being drained from being around people for too long....happens to me often....and the metaphors you used were beautiful!