Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Making Decisions

Making Decisions
I have been living in Bangladesh for almost a year now and I should say that I have no good thing about it. When January 3rd comes will be my first anniversary here in Bangladesh. All I have negatives only. Most of you, who read my blog, have seen or read the bad sides only. Well, I have been thinking about this for a while and have decided for my next two years, I want to say good things about this place, the people, the culture, food and everything. I am praying for long suffering and increase patience’s in my life. I pray for love and self control, pray for strength to take me day at a time. When I am faced with dislike, I want to bless them. I want to be a living testimony now. Lord, I once again pray that you will continue to provide and extend your sufficient grace to take me through. Lord help me to be a salt and a light, let my light grow brighter as evermore. Let me be a salt that doesn’t loose its taste or goes bitter.... Amen

Those of you who are going though the same process or have gone through it and haven’t decided to change it or have similar cases but not exactly the same why do you do the same, pray for greater love, patience and humiliation.

Peace

No comments: