Saturday, November 8, 2008

Motorcycle ride for 2 hours

I had a rabbit nest box to deliver to Namuja. Its about two hour both ways. So today I decided to take my motor cycle out there. Some of you have seen how crowded the streets with ricksha, well I feel like I am The Pro...I gave no space to anyone..heheheh..no actually I gave way to the big guys, its so hard to keep going when they are right at your tail and having loud noise. I now know that I can drive safely. Comments that I got were not bad, like apa go right or apa go left...that feels good. I dont know what thee next ride will be like, hope to be just like today. So I delivered the box and hope to do more sinces it well fits the housing design. Before, this ride I had a Bangali friend who gave me a surprise visit and stayed home with me last night. It ok, till she kept pestering me to go to her village during EID, which I told her, I will think about it but she doesnt get it. I know this is Bangladesh and I have to be firm about what I say but...she just have ro respect my rights. This is making me dont like the people sometimes. So, this is say that I have been speaking Bangla whole night and the morning till at 10 am she left. I am relief right now and even better with my motor ride....ye.double koodos to myself.