Friday, December 12, 2008

KolKota

I took a night long bus ride out I came to Kolkota, a place we hear a lot about. I pass through the long lines of check in and check out, changing bus at the border. I am able to move around the Kolkota on my own, I am able to speak the written bangla very well hear, Iam understood well hear, and Iam able to move free here. I went shopping on my own, not being asked a single question. Iam so happy that I came and that I am renewed too. I am not say that the poverty here in not worse than Bangladesh, but there is a greater difference here. They mind they own business (the beggars)...this is something I didnt see in Bangladesh. I have visited several places and its so amazing to see great pillars that hold houses that were build some hundred years ago...Its amazing. I will put out the pics later. It is a city of buzzling with noises and I should say that you will hear it all through out the day and night. But there is no chaos about it. I am ready to leave tomorrow for Bangladesh and hoping that I will come back again. I saw a baby with another baby lying down right beside the dump, the very little one was crying, screaming its head off, no one could hear her, it was bright day light...and as I continue mt walk I was thinking the mom must be out there some where looking for food....I lots of stuff but I cant share them.. its just too much...So Ill leave it here and put the pictures out later.

No comments: