Monday, May 18, 2009

Leaving Bangladesh

Well, today is 18th of May and Iam leaving Bangladesh on the 27th of May. This is so soon to leave; I haven't completed my three year commitment, but I must go..soon..soon the better. MCC is working on my flight fare and I am right now packing and finishing up things before I live. I did not think this would be me..but it happened and I have to leave. O well, I have to think about the positive sides here, though I feel lost and lonely but I know one day that there ll be an opened arm saying, come my child I don't care about your wrongs you've done, no longer I remember, no more...will that be so amazing to hear? Well, I just called my guardian's and said do come home....i am going home with burden, but I will right now let future take care of itself and I will face it as it comes...I thank those of you have been praying for me, and reading this blog...I know I don't post things often but you have kept with me. May God's grace increase in you lives. I have a life that is springing in me and I cant wait for that...though I know I am not ready for it...but I know that we'll manage.

God's love and peace to you all.

Lena

1 comment:

Stephanie Cole said...

oh, lena...

i hope this is a peaceful change for you. it will be good to be home. you are doing what you feel is right, and that is the best thing you can do. we love you.