Thursday, September 24, 2009

Word of Apology and Appreciation

Wow, its been so long and I havent been upto date with my blog. I am just happy that now I have an internet excess and I get to write down whats happening in my life as time goes by. But for this I have to recap the past happenings and try as much as possible to put down the brief details of the past three and a half months.

I left Bangladesh on the 27th of May 2009. Before leaving Bangladesh, I had only one week to say good bye to my friends there. My apology to most of my friends that I didnt visit due to time limitation. Those that I manage to visit, I know I didnt give much time to them so I also apologise to them too. I am so thankful that I get to work and hangout with very great people, and I appreciate you wonderful encouragements. Anywhere, I left with sadness but I will not regret the decision that I made to leave, it was a good course for me. I will let you know why in my next blog.

No comments: