Thursday, September 24, 2009

7 months pregnancy

Hellow all,
On the month of April I found out that I was pregnant and so I had to leave. I know I didnt tell everyone that I know before leaving because I just thought I wasnt ready to let everyone. But I know that such news leaks out or it break its way out so I know that by now most of you know the reason I left. Those of you still dont know, well this is the reason. I apology for not letting you all know, I hope that youll forgive me.

Well, not that I am growing big and heavy now. By the way I am 29 weeks into my pregnancy and that is about 7 months. The baby is kicking and making lots of move inside me while I am writing right now. I just met with the doctor and went through the scaning and I have mentioned to me that its a she. We could exactly tell whether thats a she or a he. Anywhere, I am not sad, I know that the life is growing in me and I am looking for ward for it to come out and see the light. I still have few months (2 months and few weeks) before delivery. I will try my best to put out some pics of me later.

29 weeks (7 months) old..in my room
I thank those of you who are praying for me....God is great and I am still connected to him.

Peace!

2 comments:

gloria s. said...

much love to you lena. If you get chance, write me facebook msg. :)

Stephanie Cole said...

Lena! we love you! It really is a beautiful miracle that a new little life is growing inside of you. We would love to see a picture of preggo-Lena! Blessings to you sister!