Monday, March 2, 2015

For a while

After three to four years I am back on my blog. I don't know what happened but am back now and that I intent to stay for a while.


Past time line
I had happy times and very down times as well, but that didn't put me down. I strive because of someone/something super natural being that kept me going each day. Now I sit back and realize that I would not have made it through those real dark times, if it wasn't for the super natural being. I am so thankful that the little hope that I had in him was just enough to keep me going. Now, I am happy whether big or small am happy, reason being that He will keep me through. there is something in me wants to know this being more, it has a zeal for him, just cant wait then remembered that I used to have that before and I know that I am on the right track. I must have gone far, far and far and has taken me 3-4 years to trace it back, now that I found the zeal will not let it go...I will keep you close by me.


I love what I am doing, imparting skills and knowledge I have gained in my few years on this planet earth, as I learn I will continue to impart.


Thank you, Lord


Lena

No comments: