Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Place

I have moved to my new working area, Sirajganj. It takes about three and a half hours bus ride from the main city Dhaka, however, mostly traffic jam so most likely takes four to five hours. I am currently living with one of my another co-worker. She is nice and wonderful so I am comfortble to leave with her for few months before I get my own house. I still have few more months to complete my language class and I feel like I am slowly saying the words. Someone just talked with me this morning and mentioned that to start learning new things has to start from the body parts, then to food and then to household staff. this is what she is doing to her baby, so just to say that I am starting from the beginning, like a baby. But sometimes being a baby is frustrating because you dont get to say what you what to say. Anywhere, my work right now is reading alot of reports and ofcourse studying my Bangla which offen doesnt happened. I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful individuals and groups out there in the world praying for me. God Bless you in this Great Easter.

No comments: