Monday, July 23, 2018

Pondering

Today is one of those normal days, where you got to ponder. Well, I woke of quite well and came to work not knowing what was ahead of me. Did my normal things as always, things you do in the office, pretend to do office work when your boss comes by, but in actual fact, I am reading blogs, or on face book or chatting with my co-worker.

Well now you really know what I do right..well actually that's not what I do always, this isn't what I was doing or do but it seems or seemed like.

I had to walk a few distance to feed my hungry stomach, and back to the office, and as I was about to  entered the office when I was met by friends so started speaking in Bangla.  To me it sounded so good that silently I  tell myself that I am doing good with you Bangla, yet when you ask them about any random questions about the conversation, no respond. Wow, it only takes me back to square one, again i will improve with my speaking Bangla. 

No comments: