Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Responsibilities

In the past years of life, I had at least two of three only things to do and that was easy. Now I got parenting of 8 children, taking care of their grand mother, 3 courses to teach and prepare course books for the students, writing papers for conferences, doing surveys, and Teaching supervision for student teachers, but most of all that I love doing is gardening. Getting my self into the dirt and playing around with it. After all those that I have mentioned, I like going home and listen to the birds singing and just dig away. 

So I have planted two blocks of sweet potato gardens and they are almost ready for harvest. I still have two more blocks to plant. I am planning for two items, carrots and sweet potato. Hopefully I will get the soil prepare done next week, before the planting. 

Then I will go for Teaching Practice (TP) as a supervisor for the student teachers. I will leave my 8 children and my other 38 students with heaps of work load for them while I will be away for two weeks for TP. Hopefully I will get my VISA done for travel during the Christmas, and that will be a relief for me from all these tight schedules that I have. After the TP i will be getting papers ready for the conference.

Hope that all will be ok.

Few pics here.

 


God has always been good to me and my family.

Pens off.

Lena

No comments: